Customer FAQ / Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions –
Where do you ship from?
We ship from and our company headquarters is in Lexington, Kentucky.
This is a central location within the eastern United States meaning our shipping rates to the northeast, south, and midwest are relatively low and shipment delivery is relatively quick, while shipments to the west are still reasonable.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to 13 countries and foreign U.S. military bases.
North America: United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Armed Forces AA
Europe: United Kingdom, Ireland, Iceland, Armed Forces AE
Pacific: Australia, New Zealand, Guam, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands, Armed Forces AP
We hope to ship to more international locations in the near future. If your country is not listed above and you are interested in receiving our products where you live, please let us know by filling out the customer contact form below!
What payment methods and currencies do you accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club
- PayPal balance
- Linked bank account (checking or savings account)
- PayPal Credit
Payment must be made in U.S. dollars.
Are my credit card details safe?
Your credit card details will be as safe as it could possibly be on any e-commerce website (banks, Amazon, etc.). The data passes over an SSL-encrypted connection which encrypts the data submission between your browser and this website. Your credit card data is not stored with our company or on our servers, rather it is stored with the payment processor First Data to ensure it meets Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI) Compliance.
Do you offer any discounts / coupons?
Yes we do!
- FREE SHIPPING
- We offer free standard shipping on all orders containing at least 2 supplements and shipped to the continental United States (that is, excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and overseas military addresses). This discount applies 24/7, 365.
- The free shipping option is automatically applied when you have placed at least 2 supplements in your cart – no need to enter a coupon code.
- REWARDS POINTS
- We offer a customer loyalty program known as “Rewards Points” in which you earn points for every purchase made on ClinicalLabsSupplements.com that can be redeemed for discounts on future orders. For program information, see the next FAQ.
- SPECIAL SALES
- Check our social media or join our mailing list for special sale announcements! See our social media links at the bottom of this page.
Coupon codes may be added on the cart and checkout pages.
Do you offer a customer loyalty / rewards program?
Yes we do! We offer a very generous customer loyalty program known as Rewards Points. The program is very easy to follow:
- You must create an account on ClinicalLabsSupplements.com and be logged in when you place your order to earn Rewards Points. Simply create an account or login on the “Checkout” page to get your points.
- You earn 1 point for every dollar spent on products, with no minimum amount needed to earn points.
- 10 points = $1 off, but you must have accumulated at least 100 points ($10) to redeem the discount.
- To use your Rewards Points, simply login to your account page (through the Customer Login / Registration page) and under the “My Rewards Points” menu redeem points for a coupon that can be used on your next order! Be sure to redeem the Rewards Points coupon within 1 year.
That’s it! If you do the math this means you build up 10% off future order discounts with every purchase.
Do you offer free samples?
Not at this time, no. But we do offer a money-back guarantee…
Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
Yes we do. We sincerely believe you will be beyond satisfied with our products and that you will not have to take advantage of the guarantee. That being said, we want buyers to be confident as they shop with us that they will get the product they ordered without defect or false label claim.
The 100% money back guarantee applies to orders placed through this website, ClinicalLabsSupplements.com. To be eligible, you must contact us within 30 days of receiving your order, including your order number and the reason for the return. We will evaluate the reason stated for the return and the returned product to ensure the return is being made honestly and in good faith. We will refund the purchase price including shipping and processing if the refund is due to damage that is our fault (including the fault of our manufacturer).
While we think this would be extremely rare, you should have peace of mind that you are protected against legitimate problems with our products. Please review our Terms & Conditions for full guarantee and return policy details.
Why should I create a customer account?
There are 2 main reasons to create a customer account:
- Rewards Points – A customer account is required to earn Rewards Points that can be used as discounts on future purchases on ClinicalLabsSupplements.com.
- Faster Purchasing – Creating a customer account allows us to store your information so it is easier and faster for you to make future purchases. As you are probably familiar with other eCommerce websites, the information we store includes:
- Email address
- Shipping address
- Billing information (your credit card information is saved on the credit card processor’s servers for the highest measure of security).
You can create an account on the “Customer Login / Registration” or “Checkout” pages.
Frequently Asked Questions –
Do I contact you about a purchase made at a retail store or on another website?
If you have a question/comment about a purchase you made off this online store (e.g., at a retail store or on another website), please direct that inquiry to the place where you made the purchase.
When will you ship my order?
We ship Monday through Friday, excluding postal holidays. On shipping days our order cut-off time is 12pm EST, meaning orders placed before noon eastern time will be shipped the same day / orders placed after noon eastern time will be shipped the following day. Thus, every order is shipped within 1 business day!
When will my order arrive?
The shipping service you selected when you placed your order provided an estimated delivery window (ex: 1-3 working days is common for USPS Priority Mail). To give you a rough estimate, continental U.S. orders generally arrive in 2-5 days while international orders and orders to Alaska and Hawaii generally arrive in 7-14 days. We ship all orders within 1 business day so if your order falls outside this estimate, the carrier is to blame.
Can I track my order?
Yes! You will receive a tracking number via email when your order ships showing its current location and expected delivery date.
Please check your email for order status updates and/or visit our Order Status page.
Can I provide package delivery instructions?
Since Clinical Labs is not personally delivering your package we are unable to control delivery instructions. If you have any shipping or delivery requests (examples: access codes, requests to leave the package in a particular location, etc.), please directly contact the carrier you selected when placing your order. In your communication with the carrier, provide the carrier with the tracking number you received when your order was shipped.
What will my package look like?
Most of our orders are sent out in black poly bubble mailers. These are padded, water-resistant, and tear-resistant to protect the important contents inside!
Orders shipped via USPS Priority Mail use USPS Priority Mail packaging as required by the carrier.
How can I view the Rewards Points I have earned?
Simply login to your account through the Customer Login / Registration page. Under the “My Rewards Points” menu you will see the Rewards Points you have accumulated with the option to redeem the points for discounts off future orders once you have accumulated at least 100 points.
Customer Contact Form